Monday, June 7, 2010

Illusive


Love.
The ne'er-caught mistress.
Flitting here and there, never ceasing long enough upon one flowered, youthful heart before she moves to another naive resting place.
Flowers and tears are her closest companions,
Despair and delight walk alongside, hand in hand.
But, oh...
...don't you know that you are loved?
...while your heart is breaking, I am holding your hand, and He is holding your soul.

Don't let go.

Beauty.
Supposedly in the eye of the beholder; why then is the beholder never looking for you?
The mirror is friendly one moment, and then, when you most need its reassurance,
it has fled and left you to find great fault in yourself.
But, oh...
...don't you know that you are beautiful?
...in HIS eyes, you are a princess. Perfect.

Don't give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look at you and see all the ways a soul can bruise, and I wish I could sink my hands into your flesh and light lanterns along your spine so you know there's nothing but light when I see you. :: Shinji Moon